Tuesday, February 17, 2009

can we go to the "bug museum"?

So last week we were trying to think of something to do with the boys. I was having a hard time trying to come up with something fun but cheap! Luckily I remembered the boys asking when we could go to the "bug museum" again. The "bug museum" is actually the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum at BYU and Nik & Nate had gone on a field trip there last year with their pre-school class and loved it! Best of all it is FREE (my favorite part)!! Here are some of our favorite pics from the day!

They were most excited to see the polar bear. Nate loves polar bears!


This is all my boys watching a movie about polar bears hunting. Must've been pretty good judging by the look on Clint's face! Love you sweetie! I also love that Noah just sprawls out on the floor like he owns the place!


The boys loved all the bears especially the ones you could get so close too.


I love the lions!


Had to get pictures with the animals that are in Alaska with Uncle Chris!
The Moose and the Zodiak Bear!

Couldn't leave without getting a picture with "Shasta the Liger"

We had such a good time and Clint took us to Stans afterward for a yummy ice cream cone!
So if anyone is looking for something fun to do with the kids that is super cheap I definitely recomend the "bug museum"!

1 comment:

kimber said...

What a great idea! I think we'll have to head over there! AWESOME pics. I especially love Clint's expression watching the video. That's great!