Saturday, April 16, 2011

two months

Today has been pretty rough. I have been very emotional. It's really hard to think that it's only been two months. I feel like it's been forever since I was able to see his face. And it's very hard not knowing how many years it'll be before I will be able to see it again.
I miss him so much. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe because I miss him so much.
It's hard to even go out some days because it's really hard seeing other couples together. It's also hard to watch TV because it just makes me think how unfair it is that he is not here to hold my hand, or hug me, or kiss me. Everything is just really hard.
I want to thank everyone for the thoughts, calls, texts, etc. today. It really helps me to know there are so many people who love me and my boys. Love you all!

No comments: