Friday, January 16, 2009

House for Sale (anyone, anyone)

So it is official--Our house is up for sale! I'm not sure how I really feel about this plan but I guess we will see what happens. I gotta tell you the first time I drove up and saw the for sale sign in the front yard I got a little teary eyed but I do think this is the right thing for us to do right now. We had some people come look at it within the first few days we had it on the market which freaked me out a little but we haven't heard back so I guess they don't want it! Well wish us luck (I guess) on getting it sold and if you know anyone in the market for a house send them our way.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Whoa! Where are you moving? (I don't even know where you live now!!! :) Send me an email!
deriknamanda(at)yahoo(dot)com.

kimber said...

Boo Hoo but good luck. And I love the post about Nate's tooth...what are the chances of both of them doing that? InCREDible!