Friday, January 16, 2009

Lost Tooth

Well Nate has had a loose tooth for quite a while and all last weekend we were trying to convince him to let us pull it out but he wouldn't let us near it! Well on Monday he came home from school and it was still there but while eating lunch he looked over at me and said Mom, I think my tooth fell out and I said well where is it and he said I don't know. Just like Nik he swallowed his 1st loose tooth. I guess because they are twins they think they have to do everything alike! But here is his new photo with a missing tooth, the one next to it is loose too so pretty soon he will look just like Nik again! Cute Kid!!

2 comments:

Allens Downunder said...

Hey guys looks like you had a fun holiday season and are enjoying the snow. I love the no tooth look, Brady just lost three. Hope all is well.

Allison Owen said...

Ah, Ha! I found you guys! Thanks for the tip on the link! What a darling blog! You guys are great!