Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 50th Dad!

So last week my dad turned 50! We all met up at Mi Ranchito to surprise him when he walked in, although I'm pretty sure he knew we'd be there! It was a fun time especially when they made him wear a huge sombrero to sing Happy Birthday to him!
After dinner we went back to my mom & dads house to eat cake and ice cream and play rockband all night long! I was just glad my boys didn't have school the next morning! My mom got a cake with a picture on it...yep that's my stylin dad back in the day! Love the glasses!

And here he is now looking better than ever! He is still in better shape than I am (sad but true!) Maybe one day he'll slow down enough for us to catch up but hopefully not for a long, long time! I love you dad you're the best dad and grandpa anyone could ask for! I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

kimber said...

That is such a great post! WHERE did she get that cake? That's the greatest thing EVER!!!

lvs2dance said...

That cake is AWESOME!