Thursday, April 2, 2009

So it's been a while....

It has been quite some time since I have posted, just been lazy really! But I thought I'd get back in the habit since this is the only journal/scrapbooking I do! So things have been a little crazy lately, at the end of February (for those of you who may not know) I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy so I had to go in for surgery to have one of my tubes taken out. It was kind of scary and really sad but it went well and I healed really fast! I'm still not sure that it wasn't a sign telling us we should be done having kids but we'll see. Clint's answer to it all was "maybe we should just get a dog instead" Love that guy! I guess we'll just see what the future holds for us in that area! Clint thought it would be funny to take a whole bunch of pictures of me right before I went into surgery so I am posting this one just for him!
Yes I know I look stylin!

Another thing we did last month was take the boys to a UVU Basketball game this is how well they enjoyed it...

Needless to say we didn't stay too long!
It was pretty boring and even the dancers and cheerleaders weren't great! But oh well they were free tickets and I got a churro- can't complain about that!!

All in all life is pretty great for us! I am so blessed to have three beautiful boys and a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what! Love you sweetie!

6 comments:

Jami said...

Amy! I had no idea. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. Keep me posted on how things are going and if you need anything, let me know. Love you!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Amy, I'm sorry to hear about your pregnancy and the surgery. I really should be a better friend and keep in touch more often!! Let me know if you need anything and yes, please, blog more often! (not like I have any room to talk either!)

Take care! Shanalee

Amanda said...

Amy:
So sorry to hear about this. I hope you are doing well, and in good spirits. Hang in there!

kimber said...

I'm so glad you blogged about this. And I love Clint's response. That's too funny.

Allens Downunder said...

Amy, I'm glad that things went well with your surgery. Hope you are doing well. We are excited you guys are coming to visit!!!

lvs2dance said...

you are definetly STYLIN! I hope that you are feeling better. I am so sorry that you had to have that experience....sometimes being a girl just SUCKS!