Sunday, May 24, 2009

Heritage Park

Last Sunday after church we took a walk down to heritage park so the boys could play in the river! We had a lot of fun and took a bunch of pictures so be prepared for a lot of them!
They had so much fun walking back and forth through the freezing cold river!

Clint and I chillin on the grass!

Nik just being silly!

My cute Nate

Crazy Noah

I love this one of Nik...Pure Joy!

Nate doing a little dance

My little Noah

Nik, Noah & Nate resting on a bench on the walk home.
They are such good little hikers, we're just trying to get them ready for all the hiking we plan on doing this summer! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I need to take my kids down there. looks nice and refreshing. Love the pictures--kids being silly and crazy!

kimber said...

How fun! You guys are always on the go! Can we come on some of those hikes with you this summer!?