Sunday, May 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation!!!

Nik & Nate graduated from preschool on Wednesday! I can't believe it is over already! They had a cute little program where they sang tons of cute songs and recited poems, it was so much fun. I was so proud of them, they have grown so much this year. At last years graduation they would not even stand up let alone sing anything and this year they sang all the songs, even doing the actions, and they knew all their poems!

Nik, Ms. Nettie, Nate, & Ms. Jennifer

I was so excited to see them actually doing the actions!!!

I thought Nik was going to get pushed off the bench doing this song!

Nik getting a hug from Ms. Nettie (Nates hug was too quick for the camera)

My Little Graduates!

They are growing up so fast and I just wish I could hold onto them being little boys a little bit longer, but they will just not slow down! They are sooo excited for kindergarten, they just can't wait (and I am scared to death to send them!)
I love you boys! Congrats!!

1 comment:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Isn't preschool graduation the best?