Thursday, August 20, 2009

Carnival Pics...A little late

So I know Steel Days was a long time ago but I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures

Nik & Nate loved the roller coasters!

and the cotton candy
(Noah wanted nothing to do with cotton candy, he hated the texture of it! Crazy kid)


Here's Noah on the merry go round I asked him to smile so I got this

Nik & Clint on the Ferris Wheel, the boys loved being able to see each other!

I'm really glad carnival season has ended (so dirty and gross) but it is the boys favorite thing to do in the summer. When we ask Noah what he wants to do he still says almost every time "lets go to the carnival!" Good Times

Random Pics...
A couple weeks ago we went down to the PG Promenade and the boys had the time of their lives playing on the tire swing. I wish I would have got more pictures when Olivia & Audrey got on too. They had so much fun!

Here they are in the "bear cave" at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. They still get so scared of this bear sometimes, it is hilarious. I just love Noah's face in this pic!

1 comment:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I think carnivals are dirty & gross too!!

I love it when you update your blog, I miss you!!