Thursday, August 20, 2009

Timp Cave

A couple weeks ago we went to Timp Cave with all of Clints family. I didn't take hardly any pictures which is sad but we had such a great time! All of the kiddos did so good and they thought the cave was pretty cool! Thanks Grandpa & Grandma Jepperson for planning such a fun activity!
Here is the heart of timpanogos

This is our sad try at a family photo in the cave

A couple weeks earlier I took the boys for a practice hike to the cave entrance with Camie, Max, & Grandma Jepperson just to make sure we could all make it for the real hike!
Here are the 4 boys under one of the tunnels

I love this one of my boys

When we got to the bottom Grandma bought us all giant ice cream cones YUM!!
Noah
Nate
Nik
Max
I can't believe I don't have any pictures of Greg & Jill & their girls. The boys had so much fun playing with you guys and we can't wait till next time!

1 comment:

Montana Jeppersons said...

no worries mate! we got some pictures. if we ever get on the ball we'll upload them. Thanks for all the fun! - Greg & Jill