Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crazy Life!

So things have been a bit crazy around here lately! We sold our house and moved to a condo last month and just found out the condo got sold so we have to move again! Twice in one month...Good Times! Oh well, I have definitely decided condo living is not for us. I feel like I'm yelling all day for the boys to be quiet or stop jumping, etc. so I'm actually very glad we are moving. We have found a house in Pleasant Grove to rent while we look for one to buy. Change is good right? I sure hope so because we've had a lot lately! Anyways I haven't updated for a while so I'll just apologize now for the huge amount of pictures that will be coming!

1 comment:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I can't believe you sold your house! In this market that's freakin AWESOME! I want to sell my house .... this news makes me want to call the realtor TODAY and tell him to get busy!! Keep the posts coming! Hope all is well with you and your family!!