Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

So I didn't take hardly any pictures on Halloween (yes I suck) Hopefully Kim got a couple of my kids too while she was shooting her kids! Kent & Kim were nice enough to let us come hang out and go trick or treating with them since we are pretty much neighborhoodless (I'm sure that's a word!?!) at this point in life! Thanks guys I know you're probably sick of us by now, but my kids love hanging out with the K's more than anything else in the world!
Anyways here are the only Halloween pics I have...

This is Nate & Nik on Friday after their Halloween party at school. Since they couldn't wear makeup we sprayed their hair instead. That tub water was NASTY!!!
Here is all my boys. We were all supposed to be Jedi's for Halloween but at the last minute Nik & Nate decided they wanted to be vampires and Noah decided he wanted to be Batman! So Clint was left the lone Star Wars character (But I must say he did a pretty dang good job on his Darth Maul makeup!)
Noah felt left out that he didn't get makeup (because Batman has a mask) so he decided to take matters into his own hands and do his own! (Gotta love the gross, slobbery vampire teeth too)
Hope everyone had a super fun Halloween!

1 comment:

kimber said...

Are you kidding me???? (I got that phrase from you.) WE LOVE HAVING YOU OVER!!! You really need to buy that house that's "on sale" here in Springville :) :) Awesome pictures. I gotta get you the ones I took. I got a pretty sweet one of you and Clint!