Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already! It seems like it goes by faster every year! Here are a few pictures from the season!The boys with the reindeer at Thanksgiving Point

Here is Nik telling Santa he wants 'Sorry Sliders' for Christmas

Noah asking Santa for 'lots of Batman stuff'

Nate asking for a transformer!
(yep my kids were pretty easy to please this year!)

We finally got a picture with my Grandpa Ron & Arlene

I waited until the week of Christmas to look for PJ's so we ended up with white shirts & black sweats, but the boys thought they were awesome! (see what I mean about easy to please this year)

Christmas Eve after opening the PJ's

Nate with his presents!

Nik with his presents!

Noah with his presents!

Noah with his cool Batman car

Nik & Nate got tons of K'Nex & Legos...can you say teeny tiny pieces everywhere!

All in all it was a great Christmas this year! The boys had such a great day with all their cousins and grandmas & grandpas! Plus we got to talk to Uncle Chris so that just made it all the better!
(Although I will admit that it is really nice to have all the Christmas stuff put away and life back to our normal schedule!)
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!!

1 comment:

kimber said...

WHAT a great post. LOVE it! Such cute pictures.