Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Baby is 4!!!

So I can't believe my Noah turned 4! It seems like just yesterday he was this little guy...
And now all the sudden he turned into this big boy
The traditional birthday pancake
Noah LOVES Star Wars, he'd watch it everyday if we'd let him!
Clint got him some cap guns, he loves them even without the caps (thank goodness)
We went to Chuck E Cheese with a lot of extended family! Noah had a such a great time...almost as much fun as Clint has at Chuck E Cheese!!!

After Chuck E Cheese we had some of the K's sleep over and the next day we went to the dinosaur museum. Here is all of them playing in the wet sand!
I think they played a little hard, this is what happened on the way to Kent & Kim's!
Noah had such a great day! Thanks to all of our family who came out to play and eat cupcakes with us! He got some great stuff and had so much fun!
LOVE THIS BOY!!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I can't believe your baby is FOUR!! Now tell me, where the crap are you guys living now?? I got the cutest Christmas card from you, (thank you so much!!) but it only had a PO box! Anyway, you just keep getting more gorgeous by the minute, life must be treating you well!! Thanks for keeping in touch & updating your blog. I'm a total slacker, but we're boring!!

kimber said...

Oh SO cute. I might need to steal that sleeping picture right off of here. That's so funny. We love Noah!!! Happy four and thanks for having such a great two-day party!!!