Sunday, May 29, 2011

Headstone

So the nightmares did not come true.
phew:)
I am really happy with how it turned out.
Hopefully Clint is too.

Here is the front

And here is the back
I want to thank everyone who continues to love and support us.
Things have been kinda rough lately. I am just missing the power Clint had to balance me out. When my patience would run out with the boys he would always be right there to pick up the slack. I feel like all I do these days is yell at my kids, I feel like we're always fighting. I just feel really alone sometimes. (which I know I'm not, I have the best family in the world who give me plenty of breaks) But needless to say I am pretty terrified of school getting out because right now in my head summer means that I don't have those few hours each day to regroup and regain some patience. I just hope the boys can have some patience with me, and I hope they still love me by the time this summer is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I better be on your list of places to wear them out this summer! It's a girl party every day at the pool... Well, if the weather would ever cooperate :( we love you guys!!!
-Andrea

jenny said...

It did turn out so great, I'm sure Clint loves it! I can only imagine how alone you do feel (even though I hope you know we are always here and always willing to let the boys come wear us out:) Know that I love and pray for you guys daily and am ALWAYS here to listen or do whatever for you!!! Love ya!

Natalie♥ said...

It really is beautiful!! You did an amazing job and I am sure that Clint loves it to. You are a wonderful Mommy doing the very best that you can :) I wish I lived closer to help you, keep going sweet girl you can do it.