Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nightmares

I have been having nightmares about the headstone lately.
A lot of them.
I never dream so it's freaking me out.
I dream that they spell our names wrong.
They put the wrong dates on.
The stone is the wrong color/shape etc.
And anything else that could possibly go wrong.
It's supposed to be in for Memorial Day so hopefully none of these nightmares will come true and these crazy dreams can stop! (I'll let you know...)

I mean really why can't, just once, I have a dream with Clint in it?
I miss him. Why does it seem like it just gets harder?

4 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

I'm so sorry! It sounds so rough. Will the headstone makers let you come and take a look at it, maybe that will help the nightmares go away. And, when is a good time to get together?

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Amy, I cannot say anything to make the pain go away, but I pray for you every day. I can't even imagine how much you miss him. If there is anything I can do, ever, please let me know. I hope you continue to write down your feelings, either on your blog or in a journal, I believe it will help you a little bit in dealing with the cards you have been dealt. I love you so much & admire your courage. XOXO

Mel said...

Amy I'm so sorry! :( I pray every day that you will feel peace! And wish every night that there was any way to take some of your pain! Nightmares sound crazy! If they'll let you see it before that might ease your concerns. I don't know why it has to be this way, but I do know that you are so amazing and stronger then you know. Clint too! You guys must be a tremendous influence and tool in our heavenly fathers plan! Honestly I feel so honored to be part of your guys life! I know that I'm standing among the strongest of the strong with you and clint! If there is anything I can do please let me know! Love you!!

kimber said...

It was all worth it. You worked hard on its design and it's absolutely PERFECT. It couldn't be any nicer. I can't wait to see it in person.