Saturday, July 30, 2011

I just want to say thank you to the amazing friends in my life!

You know who you are...
You are the ones that save my kids from completely hating me by giving us all something fun to do.
You are the ones who save my sanity by taking me on much needed girls nights out.
You are the ones who listen to me vent over and over again.
You are the ones who keep me going everyday even when I don't want to do it anymore.
And a million more amazing things...

I am so lucky!

THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So, I don't know if you've seen this site before, but I just came across it. 1000memories.com. It seems really neat, because if you share the link anyone can add their pictures or memories. I just started on today so I'm not positive exactly how it works, but I thought I'd pass along the idea.

I'm guessing life is still messy feeling, but I hope you are having some good days at least.