Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sea World

So on our second full day in San Diego we went to Sea World. It is definitely one of my favorite places in the world. It brought back a lot of memories of being there in January with Clint. It was a little hard but those are such good fun memories (his cowboy hat, getting soaked at the dolphin show, oh I miss him). So I didn't really take any good pictures at Sea World and sadly didn't get any with the Allens :( probably because 90% of the pictures I took that day didn't have people in them just animals, oops :)
Again prepare yourself for picture overload...

The boys at the dolphin show

Dolphin Show

Dolphin Show

One of the many aquariums

Nik

Noah & Nate (sorry about the crappy pic:)

Noah & Nate (who was being a brat and wouldn't turn around)

Nate, Nik, Noah with the beluga whales

Nate with the polar bear (his favorite animal!

Nate with polar bear #2

Nik with the polar bear

I love turtles

Shamu-My favorite thing about Sea World!

Shamu :)

Shamu

Shamu

Shamu

Nate, Nik, Noah with the penguins

Cheryl bought all the boys stuffed animals (and Abby got a super cute shirt). They LOVE them! (well at least I know my boys do:) I'm pretty sure they've slept with them every night. We love Grandma Cheryl! My boys thought it was so cool that she sat in all the splash zones with Brady.
Blake, Noah, Nate, Nik, Cheryl, Brady
We had so much fun! I wish we could do it everyday!
Travis & Michelle are you ready to go back yet?

Stay tuned for our day at the ocean.....

No comments: