Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jepperson Family Christmas Party

Here are some pictures from the 2011 Jepperson Family Christmas Party

Here are all the kids waiting for Santa to come in. I love how excited kids get about seeing Santa :)

Here's Noah

Here's Nik

And here's Nate...he asked for a guitar

Here are all the kids (and Grandma) being reindeer and singing with Santa

We always go on a hay ride at the end of this party. I usually dread it (I really hate being cold:) but this year I actually kinda enjoyed it. It wasn't too freezing and the boys love it!

Here is Max & Nik

Nik, Noah & Mom

Camie & Grandma J

Jeff, Lilly, Sidney & Nate

This was pretty much the only extended family party we went to this year since we were out of town for the Dorton party so I'm glad we went. It was a really good night!

No comments: