Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Good Day

Everything is still looking good today! Clint's platelets went up on their own for the 2nd day in a row. His hematocrit went down a little but not enough for a transfusion. His neutrophils are still at 100 so he is still neutropenic (has to be above 500 to not be). And his white cells came up to 500. He did have another fever this morning but it seemed to go away quickly, like usual. We think that his fevers might just be from his cells starting to come back since nothing has grown out of his blood cultures.
We did go golf 9 holes today! (Thanks Kevin!) It was so good for Clint to get out and do something. It still makes me pretty nervous to be outside with him neutropenic but he seemed really happy to be golfing. He felt pretty good, even afterwards (I thought he'd be exhausted)!
But I'm pretty sure the exhaustion has kicked in...Have I mentioned I LOVE this man!
Yes he might kill me tomorrow for posting this picture :)

Here are a couple pictures of Nik & Nate that I just wanted to post because I hadn't yet...
Here they are on their birthday. I still can't believe they are 7!!!
And here they are on the first day of 1st grade!
They were a little nervous and A LOT excited!
And here is one of Noah, just so he doesn't feel left out!

I'm so blessed to be able to be the mother of these 3 amazing boys! And to be married to their incredible dad! They are all so much fun and I love them so much! (I just need to try a little harder to remember this when we are doing homework:)

Here's to another great day tomorrow! Goodnight everyone!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Yay!! We Love good days!! :) I'm so glad he's feeling good and able to get out too!! Love you guys tons and we're thinking and praying for you guys constantly!

Carol Stump said...

The Burr family prayers are with you! Clint may not remember me -- I'm the oldest sister. My younger brothers love him dearly!

Robby Nichols said...

We are praying for Clint and your family. Love Bishop Nichols

ann:-) said...

You two inspire me so much. You treasure each moment of life and focus on the good. I join the throngs that pray for daily miracles for your sweet family. The Tabernacle Choir has you on their prayer roll each time we meet. Thanks for teaching us all of love, hope and faith.
Ann Sweeney (Allison's mom)