Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be The Match

I know I've been promising I would do this forever, but better late than never right?!?
Here is the information to register for the bone marrow donor registry. If you register on this link it won't cost you anything. You can make a donation to the Be The Match registry if you feel that you are able. Click Here or go to http://join.bethematch.org/CedarHills. If it asks for a code it should just be CedarHills. Let me know if you have any problems.
There are so many people out there still searching for a donor. Please, if you can, register to be a donor. You really could save a life!
Thanks to all who have joined and will join the donor registry.

1 comment:

Weight Family said...

Hi, Amy. I left a link to your blog on my blog. I know I don't know you well, but you and your family are so inspiring to me. You are in our prayers.
Please let me know if a link is not okay and I will remove it. Thanks.