Saturday, December 4, 2010

waiting

Still haven't heard anything about Clint's biopsy results...Could make for a long weekend. But hopefully it'll be a good, long weekend:)
Other than that things are pretty much the same. Clint did have a bout of nauseousness yesterday which was no good (he really hates to puke, not that I blame him) but seems to be feeling better today so hopefully it was just a fluke.
Well we're off to try to find something (anything) to do today. Feel free to send over some ideas :)
Please keep praying for good biopsy results. Thanks Everyone!
Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey I'm glad you guys included us in your plans!!! We all had a ton of fun at 8 mile... even though I almost pee'd my pants a few times! :) So glad that Clint is doing good! I hope and pray it continues for a VERY VERY LONG TIME!! Love you guys!! Hope you have fun on your trip!