Saturday, February 12, 2011

We might be going home today! We have to get platelets before we leave, and maybe phosphorous and magnesium
So who knows when we'll get out of here. But we might be going home today!
I'm not gonna lie it scares the crap out of me (really out of both of us I think) to go home. Clint is still very weak. It is very frustrating for him because he feels good sitting in bed but when he gets up he can't do things he thinks he should be able to do. Everyone tells him he's doing really great but he is just really frustrated. My biggest fear is that this whole scary thing will happen again. I just don't know if Clint can go through it again (well he probably can but will he want to or should he have to). He is my hero! And I just pray that he made it through this latest trial so that we could have more quality time with each other and our boys.
Thanks again for all the prayers. We could not make it through the day without all of your support. Love you all and see ya at home! (hopefully:)

6 comments:

squearls said...

So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you tonight!

Allens Downunder said...

Amy we love you so much and are praying for you and the all your family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss. You will all be in my families prayers.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

So sorry for your loss. You all have been so strong. May the Lord bless you with the spirit of comfort at this time. You will be blessed for being so strong through such a hard trial.

Weight Family said...

Sorry for your loss, you are in the prayers of many. Despite your hardships, know that your experiences have and will blessed the lives of many.

Jackie said...

Amy! We all love you and are here for you and all the family! Love, Jackie - melanies friend