Thursday, March 3, 2011

So I'm still here...made it through yet another day.
Things are okay I guess. Still just very surreal. I told my brother that I really hope that things stay surreal because I think the day it becomes really real is gonna be a very bad day.
The boys have started acting out a little. But they have also been sick. So who knows if they're acting out because they feel crummy or because they are missing their daddy. Or both (which I'm guessing is the case). Nate yelled "I Hate You" at me yesterday for the first time ever (after saying it to both his brothers) which made me break down. It was kind of a rough day.
I'm starting to freak out about the house a little. I don't know what I'm doing. I've never had to make all these choices by myself. And it sucks. There are things I want to do with it but I don't know if I should. And should I do things before we move in or after. Clint would know the answers to all my crazy questions and it kills me that he's not right here to tell me to relax, and that it will all work out.
Sometimes my heart hurts so bad that I literally feel like it is going to break apart. I miss him.
Sorry this post is kind of a downer:( didn't plan on that when I started. I think I'm just tired, so I'm gonna go and try to get some sleep.
Thank you so much for all the prayers that are still being said for us. Please continue to keep the boys in your prayers, I think they need them. Also, please keep Trev & Mel in your prayers, they need a few extra right now. Love you all.

2 comments:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

You are such a strong woman. And entitled to have bad days. I think about you daily! XOXOX

lvs2dance said...

HUGS to you my sweet friend. When you feel up to I would love to go out to eat and catch up.