Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Light the Night

What an amazing night!
We had such a great time. On our way home the boys asked me if we could do this every year :) that says a lot. (Of course it might have been because of the bounce houses and the face painting and the fun tattoos :)
Thank you SO much to all who donated, it's such a great cause.

Here are some pictures from our night...

We made shirts for our team (40 of them). For not knowing what we were doing I think they turned out pretty dang good :)
Here is the front
Here is the back
Me & My Boys
The walk getting under way
Our awesome banner

The whole gang, yep I have an amazing family!
We had so much fun! I even ran into our 2 favorite PA's, Shar and Ali, it was SO great to see them!
There was a remembrance ceremony before the walk which was also really good, pretty emotional but good. I'm glad the boys got to be there for that.
On our way home the boys and I stopped at Denny's for dinner (yes it was almost 10, but we were hungry). I'm so blessed to have those three amazing boys in my life!
This will definitely be an annual thing for us, so plan on joining our team next year!
Go Team Friends 4 Clint!

Thanks Everyone!!!

No comments: