Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Best Husband EVER!!

So I just want to take a minute to give a shout out to my wonderful husband! He is the best husband, father, & man that I know! I am so lucky that he chose me and that I get to spend eternity with him! Last week Clint was out of town the first half of the week and by the time he got back I was a wreck (kudos to you moms who's husbands work out of town a lot I don't know how you do it!) But on Friday morning when I woke up Clint told me Camie & Jeff were coming over that afternoon to stay with the boys overnight! He took me to Salt Lake where we walked around at the Gateway and started a little Chritmas shopping! Then we went to our hotel which overlooked the Gallivan Center Ice Rink and walked around there a whileIt was so nice to just relax and be with the man of my dreams for a while uniterrupted! A BIG Thanks to Camie & Jeff we owe you guys!! and Thanks Clint for being the Best! I love you!!

----------------
Now playing: Rascal Flatts - This Everyday Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments: