Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Time

So I can't believe Christmas is over already! It seems like so much work and then it is gone before you have time to enjoy it! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is recovering from all the craziness. We had a fun Christmas this year. On the 23rd we went to temple square which was beautiful as always but it was soooo cold! We rode trax downtown and the boys had more fun on "the train" then they did seeing the lights but hey it's tradition right?!? Here is all my boys on trax and at Temple Square.


Here is the boys on Christmas eve in their new PJ's

Then on Christmas day after opening presents we went to my parents and got to talk to Chris which was great. He is doing so good and loving every minute of his mission in Alaska! He did say that it is FREEZING!!! But he loves it! After my parents we went to Clints parents and the boys had the time of their lives playing out on the snowmobiles-they are definitely their fathers children! I think Nik and his cousins Audrey & Kyler would've stayed out all night if we let them!


Had to have a picture of my little angels making snow angels!


And Noah eating the snow!

All in all it was a great Christmas although I will definitely finish my shopping a lot earlier next year! Thanks to all our family and friends who made this Christmas so much fun! We love you!

No comments: