Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i LOVE ryan shupe & the rubberband!!!

So on Saturday night Clint and I took the boys to the Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband Christmas Concert! We had so much fun. I wish I would've brought the camera, but like most fun things we do I forgot it! My mom & dad came which was nice for me and Clint because the boys don't want anything to do with us when grandma & grandpa are around! If you haven't heard Ryan Shupe you should definitely check them out at http://www.shupe.net/ (yes I am slightly obsessed with them) I love their music and they put on the best show ever! We took the boys to see them this summer when they played at Thanksgiving Point and it was so fun sitting outside rocking out, and ever since then all the boys(especially my little Noah) have been obsessed! We have to listen to "The Corndog Song" (which now is the eggnog song) or "The Superman Song" every time we get in the car! If you ever have a chance to see them in concert GO! So much fun! Thanks Mom & Dad for coming with us and putting up with boys climbing all over you the whole time!!

No comments: