Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa!!

So I can't believe it is Christmas time! We took the boys to Thanksgiving Point on Monday to see Santa. We had to wait in a pretty long line but they had fun seeing him. Except for Noah, he didn't want anything to do with Santa! But they gave us a picture and it actually turned out pretty good! They also had two reindeer outside which the boys thought was awesome! Nate really wanted to know why neither of them had a red nose though.
So we've barely started Christmas shopping and I am dreading it! Although we do keep telling the boys that all they are getting for Christmas is a new window! (Nik broke the window in their bedroom the other day-bad timing on his part!) But I don't think they would be too happy with that! Nate wants a Utah Raptor(he's obsessed with dinosaurs) and Nik wants a Monster Truck (even though Clint just got them each one a week ago) and who knows what Noah wants probably just something he doesn't have to share with his brothers!
I hope everyone else is more ready for Christmas than I am! Merry Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I am so glad you finally updated your stinkin blog! I love the pic of your kiddlets with Santa, and the question about the red nose. Ummmm. Not sure I would know how to answer that!

Glad to see things are going well. Let's keep in touch FOREVER.

And I haven't started my Christmas shopping either!! Where is the time going??