Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Noah turned 3 years old on Sunday. I can't believe that my baby is 3! Time goes way too fast and I can't believe what a big boy he is already. We started the day out with the traditional birthday pancakes

then we opened some presents. Noah got a big boy bike so he can learn to ride with his brothers when it warms up outside!


After church we had dinner and then had all our family (both sides=little chaotic) come over for cake and ice cream! It was a lot of fun and Noah got lots of fun presents. We love you Noah and are so glad you are a part of our family. Thanks for always keeping us on our toes!

1 comment:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Amy, I am so glad you have this blog, I think you have the most stinkin cutest family ever and I'm so glad you share pics with me!

I hope you had a good Christmas and have a very Happy New Year! Let's keep in touch forever!!!