Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chris is home!

My littlest brother Chris just got home from his mission! He served in the Alaska Anchorage mission and he loved it! He had such a great experience and I think he's a little sad that it's over. But it is really nice to have him home!
Here is Chris, just being Chris...
After we picked him up from the airport all the adults went to the Salt Lake Temple and did a session. It was really nice (even though it was pretty emotional for me being there without Clint). After the temple everyone came to the hospital to see Clint. It was a tight fit, I think there were 15 of us in his little room. But Chris, along with my dad, grandpa, Trevor, Jake, Matt & Clint's friend Kevin, gave Clint a beautiful blessing. It was a really nice morning.
Here is Chris with Clint
Again, Chris just being Chris....I don't know if he really changed all that much :)
Welcome Home Chris!!! We love you and are very proud of you! And it's really good to have you home!

No comments: