Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rodeo Time

It's Lehi Roundup time again. My dad had gotten us all tickets for the rodeo on Thursday (thanks dad), so off we went. Every year I convince myself that the rodeo is fun and we have to go because it's tradition, but I'm not gonna lie...the rodeo is really boring! It's dusty & hot, it smells like you know what, and it's really long! Luckily the boys had plenty of treats (courtesy of Grandma Cathy :)
They actually had a really good time, especially when it was time for the motorcycles. I think next year we might just forget the rodeo and go to a motocross event instead!
Here are my awesome self taken pics of us at the rodeo...
Noah
Nate
Nik
Here is Noah enjoying one of the many treats grandma brought. I'm pretty sure he put the entire fruit by the foot in his mouth at the same time!
Here is Nik & Nate with grandma (it was really sunny when we first got there but luckily we were in the shade for most of the time)
Thanks mom & dad! We had a really fun night!!! It was just really great to get to spend some time with my boys doing something that was fun for them. I really miss spending time with them everyday.

Unfortunately...early the next morning Noah woke up pretty sick. He had really bad stomach pains and a lot of diarrhea and then he started throwing up :( It was no fun at all! I felt so bad for him, poor guy. I was really glad that I had decided to stay home after the rodeo that night (really Clint said I'd better not drive back up to the hospital that late) so I was able to take care of my baby for a few hours.
Here is my sad little guy
Luckily by this morning he was good as new and so far it hasn't traveled to the other boys yet (still have my fingers crossed that it won't).
Here they are with Tyson & Stockton cheering on the runners of the 5K early this morning!They also got to go to the parade this morning! They had so much fun and told us they got tons of candy. A big thanks to my mom & dad for a weekend full of fun for my boys! I love you!

No comments: